Training and Placement Cell - A Hallmark of PEC
The Training and Placement cell is itself a hallmark of the institute with a separate block with 15 individual cabins and an exclusive conference hall for conducting interviews. The placement cell launched a full-fledged in-house training programme PECCTP for the students where the students are trained from the 1st year itself. PECCTP focuses on soft skills, technical skills, communication skills, personality development. The main reason for initiating the programme is to help the students face the interviews effectively and help them advance in their professional careers. The cell is supported by a team of expertised conducts mock interviews, IQ tests, group discussions, debates, role plays, JAM sessions, computer facilities are adequate for an online test for about 200 students at a time. The cell maintains a record of the scores and consistently works on the improvement of the cell maintains a record of the scores and consistently works on the improvement of the students.
The objective of the Placement Centre is
- To provide job opportunities by bringing the companies for campus recruitment to all the eligible students of final year.
- To enhance current technical and practical knowledge of students
- To make the students ' PLUG & PLAY ' by imparting soft skills and employability skills.
- To have strong Industry-Institute Interaction.
- Contacting the recruiting companies regularly for campus placement.
- Conducting Campus Recruitments
- Arranging Guest Lectures from Resource Persons from Industry to deliver current knowledge to students and faculty.
- Arranging Industrial visits , In Plant Training and Industry Projects to impart practical knowledge and industry practices.
- Conducting Career Awareness programmes by Industry Professionals.
- Conducting Soft Skill Programmes to students by Industry Experts.
- Conducting Mock Group Discussion and Mock Interview by HR Professionals.
- Conducting Seminars, workshops and conferences to HR and others.
Campus has a facility to conduct recruitment for more than 250 candidates.
- Air-conditioned Halls to conduct Pre-Placement Talks and other programmes.
- Labs to conduct on line tests and class rooms to conduct other tests.
- Halls to conduct Group Discussions
- Interview cabins