About Grievances Redressal Cell
Grievances Redressal Committee (2017-18)
|1||S. Sree Hari Raju||CSE||Coordinator|
|4||R. Hari Krishna||ME||Member|
|5||B. Vamshi Priya||CE||Member|
Student Grievance Redressal Cell has been constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the students with the following objectives:
- Upholding the dignity of the Institution by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the Institute through promoting cordial student-student relationship and student teacher relationship etc.
- To support, those students who have been deprived of the services for which he/she is entitled.
- To make teaching and supporting staff responsive, accountable, courteous in dealing with the students.
- To ensure effective solution to the student grievances with an impartial and fair approach.
- Encouraging the students to express their grievance/problems freely and frankly without any fear of being victimized.
- Advising the students to respect the right of dignity of one another and show restraint and patience whenever any occasion arises.
- Advising the students to refrain from inciting students against other students or teachers and institute Administration.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution.
- Any violation of ragging or disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the Principal/Anit Ragging Committee of the Institution.
- To ensure effective solution to the students grievances with an impartial and fair approach.
Pallavi Engineering College
Address: Kuntloor Village
Town/City: Abdullapurmet (M) Near Nagole
District: Ranga Reddy 501505
Office Phone : 040-29705122